What is a Brand Audit?
Your Brand Audit includes our 10 Point Inspection. Here’s what we’re auditing:
1. Website Audit: Reviewing the design, structure, content, and performance of the website, including user experience, and accessibility assessment
2. SEO Audit: Analyzing the website’s visibility in search engines, assessing keyword optimization, backlink profile, on-page and off-page SEO factors, and providing recommendations for improving search rankings. We will need access to your Google Analytics account.
3. Social Media Audit: Evaluating the organization’s social media presence across platforms, including profile optimization, content strategy assessment, engagement analysis, and competitor benchmarking.
4. Content Audit: Review the organization’s content assets, such as blog posts, articles, videos, and infographics, to assess quality, relevance, engagement, and optimization.
5. Digital Advertising Audit: Evaluating the effectiveness of paid advertising campaigns across platforms like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or LinkedIn Ads, including audience targeting, ad creatives, and return on investment (ROI) analysis.
6. Analytics Audit: Assessing the organization’s data tracking and analytics implementation, including the accuracy of tracking codes, data integration, goal configuration, and generating insights for data-driven decision-making. We will need access to your Google Analytics account.
8. Email Marketing Audit: Reviewing the organization’s email marketing strategy, including list management, segmentation, email design, deliverability, automation workflows, and analyzing key performance metrics.
9. Mobile Optimization Audit: Assessing the organization’s mobile presence and website responsiveness.
10. Digital Business Audit: Evaluating the organization’s digital goals and the action plan to accomplish them. Will evaluate the target market and where that aligns with your digital marketing and current client digital exposure.
These are some of the common services offered as part of a digital audit. The specific scope and depth of the audit may vary based on the organization’s goals, industry, and digital maturity.