A Case Study: The Power of Social Media
Choosing The Best Platform for You.
Social media is an amazingly powerful tool that can help you create more awareness of your products. Research shows that the number of social media users will hit approximately 4 billion worldwide in 2022, which will be about a 4.8 percent increase from 2021. In this case study, we’ll look at how your business can effectively harness the power of social media.
The choice of social media platform will be dictated by the overall objectives of your business, as shown below!
- Obviously, LinkedIn’s 828 million users create a large audience for your brand to be seen as an industrial leader by displaying your awards and professional announcements. LinkedIn also offers a great source of quality employees when you are looking to hire new staff. LinkedIn is a powerful tool to help you stay up to date with industry news and learn from thought leaders across the globe.
- Undoubtedly to attract targeted clients to buy your products and hire your services, consider Facebook and Instagram. Facebook boasts more than 2.9 billion active mobile users monthly, while Instagram has 500+ million individual users on it daily! These platforms offer an ever-green source of clientele with the right social media strategy. While Facebook boasts millions of users and content flowing, depending on your business, this might not be the exact marketing match. Instagram has very similar content but puts more emphasis on visual content.
- In addition, YouTube is the second-largest search engine after Google, with 5+ Billion videos watched daily. With 9 out of 10 viewers saying they wanted to see more videos from brands and businesses, 87% of video marketers reported that video gives them a positive ROI. Using video in your social media marketing is the secret to reaching 122 million-plus active daily users on YouTube. Use it to drive traffic to your website and convert more leads into buyers.
Creating a Plan for Social Media using marketing tools
Develop Social Media Campaign Objectives. With goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound (SMART), you have a 377% likelihood of attaining your social media campaign objectives. On the other hand, you need to Reach out to Giraffe Marketing to get a free social media evaluation. In addition, some of the most common goals you can set for your social media campaigns are:
Select Appropriate Social Media Channels.
- Boosting brand awareness with a paid strategic plan
- Increasing your sales by creating demand and awareness
- Acquiring more customers through building dialog and content
- Boosting the engagement levels with dialogue and specific content
Create Buyer Profiles.
First and foremost, your content should always target an ideal audience to make your campaign successful. The following are some of the most critical elements to include in your buyer profile:
- Pain points
- Favorite social media channels
For example, you can leverage Facebook Audience Insights to get valuable data about the current target audience. More than 56% of companies are estimated to have reached high-quality leads from targeted buyer profiles.
Without a doubt, It is critical to understand which social media channels the audience likes to visit and the time spent on them. For marketers, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, and Twitter are the best platforms to engage with their prospects. The average daily time spent on these platforms is 33, 29, 89, 30, and 31 minutes, respectively. You can also use website analytics to see which channels users prefer most.
Conduct Competitor Analysis.
Nearly 56% of executives leverage competitive intelligence to monitor their competitors’ activities and improve their own. Clearly, this helps to identify and understand the competitors’ strategies and adjust yours’ accordingly.
Monitor The Performance.
About 51% of businesses monitor their social media campaigns to capitalize on their audiences better, e.g., by boosting engagement. This helps to gauge the effectiveness of a social media strategy.
Executing Plan for Social Media with a professional
A clear plan is a strategy. Posting from your phone while watching TV is a Post. Big Difference. Some of the best practices you need to implement are:
Publish high-quality content.
Obviously, you should post high-quality content your audience will find engaging. A study showed that 78% of consumer respondents said the posts. Any addition to these companies’ social media follow impacts their purchases—the more interesting, the better. Social media is a potent tool, and using the best quality content is paramount.
Publish content regularly.
It is advisable to choose a posting schedule and stick to it. Evaluate your social media campaign’s performance. Set a plan and stick with it. Plan more minor and execute regularly. For example, I post Motivational Monday on Instagram. That is one day a week. Do what you can manage, or hire Giraffe to help you plan and execute regularly.
This insight can help you take remedial measures and get desired results.
Evaluating Plan for Social Media with your marketing partners
Audit your audience and competition.
Indeed more than 70 million websites leverage web analytic tools to track website visitors’ behavior. Therefore, establish the factors that make your audience engage—integrating your social media channels with your company website. Furthermore, use the tools from Facebook and Instagram or hire Giraffe to manage those data points.
Evaluation will also include tracking how your visitors interact. For example, which types of posts do your followers share with others. Identify and create more content of the same.
Finally, the success with social media begins with social media planning! We at Giraffe Marketing are experts in social media planning and strategy. Additionally, social media is a potent tool that can leverage much power if done correctly. Contact us to help you get the most out of these valuable communication mediums on social media. We can help you reach new customers and create a buzz about your company!
I personally want to challenge you to call (803-609-7653) or email email@example.com to set up a time to evaluate your business and your virtual storefront. Absolutely let us, partner, together to get you more exposure and create a dialog that creates sales and exposure.